2012年4月17日星期二

★Renew★


long time din update my blogger d
do u all miss me??
i think nt
hahahah!!
however la~
There are too many thing happen to me at my first semester 
some thing make my life change 
and make me feel thanks to that guy
some thing i vry dislike and ignore 
is happen at this semester
however it feel nt bad ^^
××××
me secondary skul life is really really go to the end 
all my dearest friend have started their study at different plc
like utar, kl,singapora and penang
still gt some of my friend are ready to attending the f6 class
it really feel sad cuz we cannot chit chat on time d
how much i miss that time we keep talking n laughing loudly together
it will never 4gt for me although we r at the different palce of the world ^^
juz wan to tel all my dearest friend
no wonder how long the distance we have
i still hope that u all can stay well and health
plz.......
don 4gt me this abit crazy , childish n kind friend
miss u all 4ever~~~
××××
my college work have start to rush again n again
what the hell is it ==''
however la....
this semester i hv take 6 subj
6 subj!!!!!!!!!!
r u crazy ???
sometime i asking myself this question.....
there have almost 3 subj need to memorize hard n many
and i feel that i don no hv such a strong memory -.-
but
this have becum the fact
so
i have to try my best to handle those subj.....
plz pray 4 me friend ~~~~T.T
next semester started
there r many familiar face appaer in kdu college of penang
should feel warm???
abit lo~
according to my new semester friend
this new intake gt almost 100+ business student!!!
oh my godh!!!!!
my intake time juz gt 40+ business student only
how come now becum so many d....
that mean i have to work very very hard to achieve my goals
T.T
hope i can do so~
××××
according to my this sem timetable 
i have only 3 day class per week
this mean
i will be vry free on this semester juz becuz this is a long semester
so
many of my buddy start to find a part time job to consume their time
this also becuz we need money T.T
how pity is it~
i also wan to find a part timr job
so i have tel my plan to my mum
non a minute
my parent have reject my plan
why!!!!!!
juz becuz they need worker during the early morning n nt reassurance me stay at penang 4 work
becuz of this reason
i have gv up my plan to find a part time job at penang
BUT!!!!!
i try to find a part time job at my hometown,Taiping
hahahhahha!!!^^
this time my parent juz say
"u like"
yeah!!!!!!
me can earn money to buy the thing i wan d!!!!!
how great is it!!
i have decide to be a part time tuition teacher for primary skul student
n the plc i also hv find juz need go to tk a ask or interview~
so happy~~(clap clap^^)
hope that i can handle all of this thing la ~
×××××
erm.......
since we have over about a month
no wonder my friend say me like a toy or hotel
i also feel vry thank you to u
becuz of you
i know the meaning of a life but nt a love
i know what i really want from my life
and
i know how to cheer up myself without losing my smile
no wonder u never admit the relation between us to the other
actually
there have nothing happen between both of us before
maybe it juz a game for u
and i juz the player 2 who accompany you play the game
but have to say that
i lose d
juz becuz i hv take serious b4
however
the thing is over
we should let it get over
keep on step at the same place
is a silly behavior
i admit that i have get a little sad b4
but the bigger sadness make me emo 
is the thing say by somebody
how much i get hurt ><
whatever la....
it have gone
don think too much d...
××××
NOw
i juz wan to enjoy my life , my youth , my smile 
n my sweat~
STARTING A NEW LIFE NOW GUYS!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论