2013年5月3日星期五

Updating.......

HI my blog ^^
how r u right now?? 
hahhaha
          i know i hv been a long long time did not update my blog 
(almost 1 year ++ i think -_-)
     because of nothing to write so i not going to update it
( the most bigger reason is because of my laziness ><)
so, i think that now u will feel that y i suddenly updating my blog right?? 
all of this is due to the feel of BORING!!!!
i'm totally hv nothing to do right this moment now!!!!
so, after watching many buddies blog, i decided to update my blog right now ^^
ok
due to the long time i do not update my blog
now i going to update my own state of affairs
 i hv been study in KDU diploma in business n now in the way of graduate 
is it fast??
i feel so
after graduate in secondary school
i feel that all my time have pass so fast until i can't chase n hold it in my hand
all the thing have pass to me so fast until sometimes i can't even breathe ><
but right now
i have been slowly satisfied myself in this situation ^^
now i have move out from burmathel almost half the year n stay with my classmate, Cindy
well, it's good to staying with friend
have fun together 
ok that's all the situation by me right now
clear n clean ^^ 
××××××××
because of my boring 
i go to look back my facebook since i start to use it
i feel vry funny when looking to the pic of myself in year 2009
OMG!!!!
y i look so...... ( speechless ....)
let us see the changes of mine from 2009 till 2013
this is 2009!!! LOOK!!! how young and fresh am i ^^ (OMG!!!!)

2010...still fresh n young (hahahhaha xD)
This capture in 2011 n when the moment i playing the thing i most scare ><!!  FERRIS WHEEL
but when it come down then i smile d ^^

The year that i in the university, 2012slowly being mature d right ^^ (narcissism ><)
2013 <3 font="">
After seeing those pic 
i feel that
i have being grow up
being force to grow up
this is the feeling that can't be describe but u have to feel by your own selves
a picture can record the moment and the situation of the people
but the feeling have to remember by yourself
although the life are full of happy and sad
but we still have to enjoy right ^^
no matter how worse are the life
i will still keep on moving!!!
because i think i have pass the worse time in my life 
now
i enjoy the life i have now 
and appreciate to every moment together with my friend and family
Those pic have record not only my change in face 
but also my life 
they record all the thing i remember in my life
so now i have to say to myself
KEEP FIGHTING N MOVING ON THE THE BETTER WAY!!!
Hi 2013^^
finally i say hi to u :P

没有评论:

发表评论